We believe that high-quality dental care should be accessible and affordable to all families, which is why we offer a variety of financial options. In addition to accepting several major insurance providers, we also offer several types of payment options, including our in-house membership plan. Our financial team at Antelope Creek Family Dentistry can help you make receiving essential and superlative dental care possible and cost-effective.
Antelope Creek Family Dentistry Membership Plan
Our goal is to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile that you want and deserve. There are many reasons why people stay away from the dentist, but one comment we hear frequently is, “I can't afford the dentist because I don't have dental insurance.”
We are now pleased to offer the Antelope Creek Family Dentistry Membership Plan for all of our patients who have no dental benefits. With this plan, there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment.
What’s included in the enrollment fee:
- Your initial exam, first set of x-rays, cleaning, and fluoride varnish *Valued at $456*
- Your exam, cleaning & fluoride varnish at your next 6-month appointment *Valued at $210*
- Any other exams or x-rays that might be needed throughout the year
You save at least $317 on your first two visits!
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not calendar year), you will receive a 17% discount with no annual limits. This applies to procedures such as veneers. Discount does not apply to orthodontics, oral sleep apnea devices, BOTOX®, nitrous oxide, or other ancillary products.
- If you require nonsurgical periodontal therapy (also called “deep cleaning”) for gum disease and subsequent 3- or 4-month periodontal maintenance appointments that are not included in the enrollment fee, charges for these services are immediately subject to the 20% discount. Exams, x-rays and fluoride varnish at these appointments are covered 100%.
- For each additional immediate family member added, the additional annual enrollment fee is only $299* for patients ages 14 and older or $199* for children under age 14.
Terms and Conditions
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed, including the first cleaning.
- You can choose to have your enrollment fee automatically renewed annually by billing your credit card on file.
- Payment in full is due on the date of service. Payment plans are available for those who qualify through CareCredit.
- Enrollment fees are subject to change at any time.
For your convenience, we accept the following payment options:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Dental insurance
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Antelope Creek Family Dentistry Membership Plan
Antelope Creek Family Dentistry accepts the following insurance:
- United Healthcare