Your children's dentists in Lincoln, NE offer various services to treat the oral health needs of young patients, from toddlers to teens. Our goal is to ensure your child has a healthy, comfortable smile for many years to come. At Antelope Creek Family Dentistry, we offer treatments to maintain and improve your child's oral health, so your little one is protected against cavities, gum disease, and more. We also monitor the growth and development of their smiles, oral tissues and structures, such as teeth and jawbones.
Some of the treatments we offer are:
- Dental examinations to monitor oral health and wellness
- Teeth cleanings to prevent oral health concerns and promote a healthy smile
- Digital x-rays to diagnose potential problems and improve treatment outcomes
- Dental fillings to treat cavities and tooth decay
- Fluoride and sealants to protect teeth against decay
- Dental crowns to protect decayed or damaged teeth
- Early (interceptive) orthodontic treatment to align their teeth and jaws
Contact Your Children's Dentists in Lincoln, NE
Does your child need a dental exam or treatment? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our dental team at Antelope Creek Family Dentistry to schedule your child's appointment with a pediatric dentist in Lincoln. We look forward to welcoming your family to our dental practice in Lincoln!
Antelope Creek Family Dentistry has three locations in Lincoln, NE. Our dental offices are located on Normal Blvd, and 40th St. Contact your nearby practice today!