Accessible Version
Antelope Creek Family Dentistry

How do I get rid of my old, black amalgam fillings?

Drs. Svoboda, Treat, and Hedlund are able to replace old, broken-down, dark amalgam or mercury fillings with tooth-colored, natural-looking white composite filings.

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at
View the ADA Accessibility Statement